Book Review of ’30 SECRETS TO THE TOP’ By Paul Enenche MD
Book Review of ’30 SECRETS TO THE TOP’- By Paul Enenche MD. “There is no Success without secrets. There is no possibility without responsibility.”
Book Review of ’30 SECRETS TO THE TOP’ By Paul Enenche MD. The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem. And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD’S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
Many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. Isaiah 2:1-3
BOOK REVIEW OF 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP BY PAUL ENENCHE MD
The word, TOP, is defined as the highest part or point of something.
- It is taken to be the most important position, the most senior rank, or the person occupying it.
- The top is also seen as the best part or section of something.
- It is said to be the level of the highest excellence.
- It is an enviable place; a place of shining.
- A person at the top is believed to do better than others or be greater than others in a given field of endeavor.
- He is the one at the head of a list or hierarchy.
- He is the most important, senior, successful, and respected.
- And He is a quality person, but much more than that, he is the finest or best in quality – the most excellent.
You are made for the top!
- You are designed to be enviable and not pitiable.
- And You are made to shine and not struggle.
- Shining is your destiny and not struggling.
- You are meant to shine spiritually, materially, financially, and maritally.
BOOK SUMMARY OF 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP BY PAUL ENENCHE MD
30 SECRETS TO THE TOP
- (1)You Need A Vision
- (2) Dare To Be Different
- (3) Jealousy – Avoid It!
- (4) Maintain Divine Presence
- (5) Maintain Good Character
- (6) Live Purposefully
- (7) Live By Conviction
- (8) Release The Past
- (9) Maintain Excitement
- (10) Be Faithful
- (11) Live Ready
- (12) Be Diligent
- (13) Accept Responsibility
- (14) Connect To Divine Guidance
- (15) Be The Best
- (16) Understand Times
- (17) Develop Yourself
- (18) Refuse To Be Distracted
- (19) Maintain A Buoyant Prayer Life
- (20) Go The Extra Mile
- (21) Connect To The Father’s Blessing
- (22) Be A Fighter
- (23) Be A Risk-Taker
- (24) Invest In People
- (25) Maintain A Passion For The Kingdom Have Confidence In God
- (26) Put Service Ahead Of Status
- (27) Walk-In Wisdom
- (28) Associate Correctly
- (29) Operate With Light
- (30) Very Very Important
God has no other place for His people but the top.
- The Highest God cannot be comfortable with His children occupying the low places of life.
- God cannot establish His people in the low places of the earth. Struggling through life is never God’s perfect plan for His people.
- Never! The Bible has made it very clear that the place for God’s people is the top, not the pit.
- Scripture declares in Deuteronomy 28:1, “He (GOD) will set you on high”.
- Again in verse 13, the Bible says, “And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail, and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath;” You see! We are to be the head. We are to be above only.
The top is where we belong!
- Shining is meant to be our lifestyle. Jesus said: Ye are the light of the world.
- A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
- Neither do men light a candle and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick, and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matthew 5:14-16
- Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, says we are the light, the illumination, the front-liners, trail-blazers, pace-setters, trained-setters, and the road pointers. We are the ones to lead the way. He describes us as a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden.
- We are not meant to be in the background but at the forefront.
- We are meant to show posterity the way rather than struggle in obscurity.
- And We are made for the top!
BOOK SUMMARY OF 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP BY PAUL ENENCHE MD
FREE BUT NOT CHEAP
- If God has a place for us at the top, what do we do to get there?
- God’s provisions are free but not cheap. There are conditions to meet before His provisions can be accessed.
- Yes, His provision is for us to be established at the top in life, but there are conditions.
Every Divine provision requires human conditions.
- All through the Bible, we see that there is no provision for a man without conditions.
- All the provisions of God for Israel always had conditions attached. Deuteronomy 28:1 says, And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
In this book, we will be looking at men like David, Joseph, Daniel, Nehemiah, Esther, etc.
We will consider what it was that took them to the top.
- It is possible that when you hear these names, you quickly conclude that, “these were men or women of God.”
- But I will like you to know that each of them was as secular and civil as you are.
- Neither Joseph nor Daniel was a preacher.
- Abraham did not pastor any congregation.
- Esther was not a deaconess in the church.
- These were all ordinary everyday people who were practically integrated into society.
- They did what everyone else did in their time.
- But the anointing of God upon their lives, which was a result of their quality relationship with God, made the difference.
- It is good to know that whatever God did with Esther, Joseph, Daniel, etc.
- He can do with any of us today if we are willing to pay the price; if we are willing to meet the conditions for His provisions.
- But what are these conditions?
- What do you need to do to find yourself at the top – spiritually, materially, financially, or otherwise?
What are the secrets?
- You see, there is no success without secrets.
- There is no possibility without responsibility.
- There is no success without strategies. No one stands out without a standard.
- Wherever you see someone standing out, there is a standard he embraced or followed to get there.
- Principles are behind the making of principal people.
- That is why you need to know the secrets to the top.
- The top is indeed our place, but there are secrets to getting there.
- To leave the ground level to the top is to be willing to pay the price to get there.
- To experience the possibility, you must accept the responsibility.
- Very few people are willing to accept responsibility; that is why the floor is so crowded while the top is empty.
- It is the ground level that is so choked–up.
The top is always free, though not cheap.
- In any endeavor – whether spiritual, professional, business, or financial – the top is free, but not cheap. I
- If you want to go up spiritually, maybe to become an apostolic or prophetic authority in Ministry, there is space up there, but it is not cheap.
- I heard Papa Oyedepo say that “Things fall on their own; but for anything to rise, a force is required.” You do not need any struggle for something to fall off, but not so for something to rise – a force is required.
A price accompanies an upward move.
- It is the unwillingness to pay the price that leaves the top empty and the basement overcrowded.
When you travel during summer, when a lot of people travel to either Britain or America, you will notice that the economy class is always over-booked.
- But not so with the first class.
- It is rarely over-booked.
- Since more people can afford the economy class, it is always overcrowded.
- But the first-class goes for a higher price which only a few people are willing to pay.
- So it is relatively less congested.
- It is much like the story of the four friends who brought in their paralyzed friend for healing in one of Jesus’ meetings.
- There was no room in the house for them to get their sick friend through to Jesus – but the top was free.
And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay. Mark 2:4
In this timely book, I want to take you through thirty secrets to the top.
- And I strongly believe that your encounter with this book will bring you to the forefront, the top, and the most excellent status that God had originally purposed for you.
- As you read through every paragraph and page, you may need to pause a little and pray. If the Holy Spirit prompts you to do so, please obey Him, and your life will never be the same again, in Jesus’ Name! Amen!