Overnight Weight Loss-Part 5/10
Overnight Weight Loss-Part 5/10. The rise in the number of fast foods joints that have a lot of saturated fat in the meals, the use of a lot of refined sugar in sodas and other processed foods, and eating food with less fiber have all contributed to the fact that there are more people than before who are classified as either overweight or are obese.
A lot of other factors cause this to happen such as genetics, overeating, and as people age;
- The metabolism slows down making it harder than before to burn the food that was just consumed.
- The rate that a person loses weight is commensurate to how it is gained.
- Rapid weight is not good advisable since it leaves the person with loose skin and the only way to get rid of that would require surgery.
- Weight loss depends on the condition of the person which includes weight, health, calorie intake, age, gender, lifestyle, stress level, and routine.
- Being overweight does not necessarily make a person unhealthy.
- It just makes the person a bit unfashionable. Studies have shown that people who are a bit overweight live longer than those who have normal weight.
There is no quick or overnight solution for quick weight loss.
- Nutritionists and other health experts will say that a person’s weight with proper exercise can help lose a certain number of pounds per week.
The best way to do this is with a low-calorie diet and an exercise plan.
- The first thing a person needs to do is to choose a diet program designed by a dietitian or another health professional.
- The patient has to be evaluated before any program can be made.
- The program usually consists of an eating plan and an exercise program that does not require the use of supplements or one to purchase any expensive fitness equipment.
The best exercise plan should have cardiovascular and weight training exercises.
- This helps burn calories and increase the muscle to fat ratio that will increase one’s metabolism and lose weight.
A good diet should have food from all the food groups. This is made up of 2 things.
The first is carbohydrates.
- The food that a person consumes should have vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
- A lot of this can come from oats, rice, potatoes, and cereals.
- The best still come from vegetables and fruits since these have phytochemicals, enzymes, and micronutrients that are essential for a healthy diet.
The second is fat which can come from mono and poly saturated food sources rather than animal fats.
- Since fat contains more than double the number of calories in food, this should be taken in small quantities to lose weight.
- All diet plans are designed to make the person induce a reduced amount of calories into the body.
- This does not mean that the person has to eat less.
- It just means that one has to eat smart by choosing the foods that have fewer calories.
- This makes it possible for someone to lose weight without the need to eat less.
- During the program, the person should still consult with the doctor and other health experts to monitor one’s progress.
- There will be times that it is essential to modify the diet plan to further lose weight.
- It is up to the person already to stick to the program to see that it works.
The “Quick Weight Loss Diet” Trend Disadvantage
- If you wear a size 14 and you blow a bundle on designer size 8 dresses as motivation, you will probably end up feeling guilty, frustrated, and angry if you are not slinking around in it a month later.
In reality, you will do much better setting smaller, achievable targets for yourself.
- If you must try the new clothes strategy, go down a size at a time, and do not buy anything you have to take out a second mortgage to pay for.
- Because, if you continue to remorse on losing weight fast, you will end up incorporating fad diets or those that offer quick weight loss.
- For most people who are not aware of this fact, there are no such things as quick weight loss diets and there is no nippy weight loss for people who want to be slimmer than what their body can provide.
- The problem with most people is that they tend to opt for nippy fixes wherein fact these things are not effective at all.
What Does Not Work
- Today, there are plenty of weight-loss strategies that are guaranteed to backfire.
- This is because these nippy fixes instilled on certain diet plans are, in reality, not efficient because it does not employ the right principle and the right attitude in losing weight.
- These quick weight loss diet plans are known as fad diets because that is exactly what they are, just a fad. In time, when fashion is over and popularity wanes down, people will realize that the diet they have depended on is not reliable at all.
- To know more about these fad diets that are selling like hotcakes in the market today, here is a list of some telltale signs that would tell you not to try it even once.
Here they are:
1. Skipping meals
- Does your diet plan require you to skip meals?
- If it does, then, it is a fad diet.
- Abstain from food completely is not a healthy habit.
- It may even cause some serious complications or problems especially for people who are sick with diabetes.
- Skipping meals will only cause hypoglycemia, or the condition wherein your blood sugar is really low, and will probably only be effective in making you eat twice as much at the next meal.
2. Dieting without exercise, or vice versa
- Exercise is crucial to the human body.
- It is important in the proper blood circulation and other activities of the human body system.
- Therefore, diet plans that do not require you to exercise are nuisances.
- People are born to move.
- But then again, exercise alone is not sufficient.
- Hence, it would be better if diet and exercise will go hand-in-hand.
3. Continuous dawdling
- There is no better time to start losing weight.
- If you want to lose those excess fats, you have to lose weight now.
- Delaying tactics will not get you anywhere and will only make the problem worse.
- So, if your diet plan suggests a certain timeframe for you to start losing weight, chances are, you are following the trend of fad diets.
- Boiled down, it is best to rely more on the way you feel than the tale of the tape.
- This means that if the weighing scale tells you that you are losing weight even if it is slower than you would like, but you are feeling energetic and positive about your weight-loss efforts, then, you are just doing fine.
- As mentioned and is worth mentioning all over again, weight loss is not a quick process.