Rituals Of Highly Successful Individuals
Rituals Of Highly Successful Individuals. Are you wondering if Success Rituals are real? Well, this is what this section will clarify for you. I will be sharing with you rituals of high success and how they will help you get ahead of the regular folks in life.
Take a look at the morning, evening, and business rituals of some highly successful individuals below:
Morning Rituals Of Eleven Highly Successful Individuals
Mark Zuckerberg (Co-founder and CEO of Facebook)
- I am Padmasree Warrior (CEO NextEV, U.S.) -A true warrior of time and rising early in the mornings to complete most of her tasks is Padmasree Warrior.
- While the night shadows cover the land, and with the twinkling of the stars which probably reminds her that she is among the most successful women; at 4:30 in the mornings Padmasree Warrior is up and working.
- Padmasree Warrior starts the day by going through her emails for approximately an hour.
- Then, she ensures she is kept informed about current affairs by reading the newspaper.
- After she reads the papers, then, it is time to ensure she remains fit and healthy, so she exercises.
- After her daily morning rituals, she is in her office by 8:30 in the morning, ready to take on the challenges of a new workday.
Tim Cook (CEO, Apple)
- Tim Cook not only enjoys his race of being up before the sun, but he is very proud of the fact that he is the first one to be at his company in the mornings and the last one to leave during the evenings.
- You can check for an email from Tim Cook as early as 3:45 in the morning; because that is when he gets up, and has become known for sending company emails at that time in the mornings.
- Tim Cook ensures that he maintains his health; therefore, you can find him in the gym by five in the mornings.
Jack Dorsey (Co-founder, Twitter)
- Tweet, the tweet might be some of the twittering that Jack Dorsey hears at 5:30 in the morning when he is taking his six miles jog.
- Jack Dorsey also takes some time to meditate before he leaves for his run in the mornings.
Jack Ma (Founder, Alibaba Group)
- As precious and swift as the wind is the commodity time.
- We cannot preserve time, and once past, we can either give thanks that we had used our time productively or live with the regrets of what we never used our time to accomplish.
- Knowing how precious time and his family are Jack Ma is up by the latest seven in the mornings.
- Jack Ma uses half an hour to complete some tasks, and then he ensures he spends some quality time with his family.
Kara Goldin (Founder & CEO, Hint Water)
- It is time to take a hint. Most highly successful individuals are hitting the work button before the day is dawn, and Kara Goldin is among those who are doing so.
- Kara Golding day begins at 5:30 in the mornings.
- She peruses through her work calendar ensuring that she has no exigent meetings, and then she responds to emails.
- By 7:15, Kara Golding starts making her business calls, but not before she saturates her taste buds with a double latte, and she goes hiking with her husband.
David Cush (CEO, Virgin America)
- Crunch time is at 4:15 in the mornings for David Cush. His fingers get busy dialing his associates’ numbers who are on the East Coast, but not before he took some time to send his emails.
- Next, David Cush tunes his ears to Dallas Sports Radio, while his eyes are kept busy reading the newspaper.
- Then, he is off to the gym to ensure he keeps himself fit.
Dan Lee (Director, NextDesk)
- It is time for a standing ovation because Dan Lee is up by the clock strikes 3:30 in the mornings.
- Dan Lee ensures that he is completely hydrated by drinking two liters of water, then, he also consumes two cups of coffee, and smooths things off with a smoothie.
- After Dan Lee hydrates his body, the next ninety minutes, he shares with his dog and reading.
- He reads for one hour and spends half an hour with his dog.
- Clearing his pours through perspiration, you can find Dan Lee in the gym from 5:15 – 6:15 in the mornings.
- When the clock ticks its way to 7:15 in the mornings, Dan Lee is already in his office, prepared to tackle the challenges of a new workday.
Sallie Krawcheck (Co-founder, CEO Ellevest)
- It is the romancing of the mind with the lights dimmed or sometimes she seeks warmth from the fireplace, along with a hot cup of coffee and Sallie Krawcheck is ready to start her day at four in the mornings.
- While the lights might be dimmed in her home at four in the mornings Sallie Krawcheck is shining bright with ideas; because that is when her creative flair comes to light best.
Indra Nooyi (CEO, PepsiCo)
- Popping as early as four in the mornings, is, Indra Nooyi.
- Her first task is ensuring that her plans are organized for the new day.
- Indra Nooyi is usually buzzing in her office by seven in the mornings.
Richard Branson (Founder & Chairman, Virgin Group)
- He is certainly no virgin when it comes on to rising early.
- Not even the comfort of his private island can prevent him from pulling his curtains at 5:45 in the mornings to watch the rising of the sun.
- With a fantastic view of the rising sun, which comes with the opportunity to enjoy his fortune for another day, Richard Branson maintains his health by exercising and having a healthy breakfast.
- Then, he is off to work to ensure that he keeps making his billions.
- Evening Rituals of Five Highly Successful Individuals
Bill Gates (CEO, Microsoft)
- Bill Gates, dubbed the richest man in the world according to Forbes Billionaires list.
- He reads for an hour almost every night before going to bed, no matter how late he gets home.
- One of the topics that have consistently sustained his reading habit is business-related issues, which Bill Gates uses to assess changes in the market (no surprise there right).
- He also read about politics and healthcare.
Joel Gascoigne (CEO, Buffer)
- Walking for twenty minutes every evening.
- During his walk, Joel Gascoigne assesses his workday, analyses his greatest challenges, and then, he will slowly stop thinking about work when the shadow of tiredness takes over his body.
Arianna Huffington (Founder, Huffington Post)
- At nights Arianna Huffington disconnects from the world of technology by turning off all her electronic devices.
- Then, she dissolves the stress from her workday by taking a hot bath.
- Arianna Huffington pulls the shutters on her day wearing her pajamas while she reads a physical book.
Kenneth Chenault (CEO, American Express)
- Kenneth Chenault gets a head start on his days by setting goals for three things he wants to achieve every night before he goes to bed.
Oprah Winfrey (Business Woman and Media Mogul)
- Oprah Winfrey ends her days just as how she starts them.
- She meditates twice per day, once in the mornings, and once in the evenings.
Business Rituals of Three Highly Successful Individuals
- Amancio Ortega made it to the Forbes Billionaire list as the second wealthiest person in the world.
Amancio Ortega has five business rituals, which have guided him to success.
- 1. Speed is very important
- 2. Obsess your customer’s needs
- 3. Being In Control Of Your Distribution Channels
- 4. Being Committed To Your Roots
- 5. Continuous Innovations
Carlos Slim Helu has the tag of the fourth richest man in the world according to the Forbes Billionaire list. He has ten business rituals.
- 1. Making money in a downturn
- 2. Simplicity in organizational structures is best
- 3. Remain focused on innovation, growth, training, and quality
- 4. You must live without fear and guilt
- 5. Making wise Invest in areas that customers find it difficult to avoid you
- 6. A good education will assist you to manage big a business better
- 7. Try to be humble no matter your status
- 8. Prepare yourself for big opportunities
- 9. Committing to game
- 10. Comprehending your business to the core.