Empowering and Disempowering Rituals
Empowering and Disempowering Rituals. It is never too late to find new rituals or to improve on those you are currently practicing. We all have rituals, but the question that you need to ask yourself is: “Are my rituals empowering me or are they disempowering me?”
The Power Of Your Thoughts
Start your day with the right attitude, full of energy and refreshed with ideas. When your day gets off to a good start, you will be able to use your time more productively. We all have the same twenty-four hours in our day but how we structure our activities for the day can make a lot of difference. Let us take a look at some disempowering rituals that you might be practicing, and were not aware that they are not empowering you.
Empowering and Disempowering Rituals
9 Common Disempowering Rituals:
- 1. Getting out of bed long after the sun has comfortable settle itself in the sky and have provided great warmth for the Earth.
- 2. Lack of physical and mental exercise.
- 3. Unhealthy eating habits, which are leading to degenerative and other fatal health issues.
- 4. Your time is used for reading and watching the wrong kind of materials, which cannot assist you to achieve your ultimate goals.
- 5. Evaluate your acquaintances. If you associate yourself with people who are thriving for success or who are already successful, then, you will be motivated to change your lifestyle to be more in line with the successful people with whom you are now associating yourself.
- 6. Never making any plans for your day, you just go with the flow of any events. If you are not making plans to achieve, then you have quickly set yourself up for failure. So do not be surprised when you reap failure’s results.
- 7. Poor time management
- 8. No form of academic improvement.
- 9. The poor allocation of your finances is a disempowering ritual.
- 1. Exercise
- 2. You must eat healthily and ensure you have adequate rest.
- 3. Get up early in the mornings.
- 4. Make plans in your journal for the following day before you go to your beds at night and evaluate the activities of your day.
- 5. Find time to unwind and meditate. Spend some quality time with those you love.
- 6. Invest in yourself by increasing your knowledge about the field that you are in, and also learn how to spend your money wisely.
Building Your Success Rituals
- After you have identified the rituals that you currently have, your next step is to assess what rituals you need to practice.
- Then, it will be time to build your success rituals.
- You cannot build your success rituals if you are not aware of what is that you need to be doing to ensure you become successful in your given field. If you want to become successful, then you must find out what rituals those who are successful in your given field have.
- Then, based on the information that you have garnered, you will build your success rituals.
Let us examine the benefits of rising early in the mornings:
- 1. There is just something about the dawn of a new day before the sun makes its appearance in the sky that fills your inner vessel with a lot of hope. Not even the polluted air, which is often found in urban regions, can eradicate that morning whiff of hope, even if you just open a window in your home to take a swift, deep breath of it.
- 2. A second benefit of rising early in the mornings is that you do not have a lethargic feeling, which typically comes with rising after the sun has risen.
3. You can get a lot more done during the day by having an early start.
- 4. The peacefulness of the morning gives you a chance to filter your thoughts more accurately and make better plans. To maintain or not compromise your health, you will have to watch what you consume and ensure that you do at least half an hour of physical exercise each day or for a minimum of three days per week.
- Most successful individuals have incorporated exercise into their daily routine; therefore, the next morning ritual that you should develop is exercise.
- Exercising and eating healthy is one way that you might cheat death to live a little longer so you can enjoy your wealth.
- So I am sure it is worth taking the shot at having a healthy lifestyle.
Six-Core Success Rituals
- There are six core areas of success. Each area is important to create balance in your life.
- If you ignore one of the six core areas of success, then, you will not be able to function at your best.
- You will have a sense of lacking in your life and might even waste your time trying to fill the void with the wrong things.
The six core areas of success are listed below:
1. Physical Health
- The emphasis can never be too much on how important it is to ensure you do all that is possible to sustain your physical health.
- It is quite logical that one of two things will occur if you do not maintain your physical health.
- It is either that you will have to spend your fortune on medications and doctors or you will be snatched too early death due to some form of health issue.
Exercise, eat healthily, get adequate sleep, and drink a lot of water can assist in keeping you healthy.
- Your emotions affect your mind. If you are mentally unhealthy or unstable, then you cannot make objective decisions.
- A decision that is made when someone is emotionally unstable can wreak havoc on your life and has the potential to become very drastic, which we have all either heard, read, or experienced personally.
- Your relationships can affect your health and your emotions.
- Examine your relationships, and see how they are impacting your life.
- If being around someone makes you feel burdened, or you feel as if that person is pulling all your hope, and joy out of you, then that is a toxic connection.
- You need to disconnect from that person.
- Relationships that motivate you to become better or the ones that help your ideas sparkle are what you need in your life.
4. Career or Business
- Observing the attitude people display at their place of work can always tell who loves their job from who does not.
- If you are not in the job or business which makes you feel that this is what you were born to do, then you might be in the wrong field.
- Your career or business must leave you feeling fulfill no matter the obstacles you face daily.
- The belief that the world could not exist without you doing that business or career finds its resting place in your mind and heart.
- When in the right field, it will be easier to keep focus, and because of the passion you have for your career or business, failure cannot convince you to quit.
- Wealthy and happy is all of us heart’s desire.
- However, if you want to be wealthy, it might take years of hard work to become rich, but it only takes a minute with a bad investment, which will result in you losing all your money.
- Never spend money on things just because you want to impress others.
- That is not a ritual of successful individuals.
- The wealthiest people live humble lives.
- No matter what your religious preference may be, spirituality is an important aspect of spiritual success.
- Spirituality can be found all around you, from the time you spend in nature, to meditation, to your religious practices.
- Spirituality has the ability to ground you and keep you close to both your own personal feelings and help you work through anxiety and emotion which will enable you to make sound and important judgments.
- Choose a spiritual ritual for yourself and stick with it each and every day.
Rituals Of Highly Successful Individuals
5 Rituals To Happiness And Fulfillment
Comments are closed.