Morning And Evening Success Rituals
TOC Table of Content
2. Morning Success Rituals.
10. Evening Success Rituals
Morning And Evening Success Rituals. A vast amount of information was shared about morning success rituals throughout this book, and it is evident that you have to start your day right, to create the perfect momentum for the rest of the day.
Morning Success Rituals.
- Your first exercise routine should be a smile.
- A smile is free.
- It is the best cosmetic surgery, and it will help to relax you.
- Try smiling right now, and see if you do not feel an instant peace in your heart.
- Show Gratitude After you smile, then you should show gratitude to the world around you for the ability to experience a new day.
- Through meditation, you will hear your inner voice more distinctly.
- You will have the opportunity to search your soul, and discover your most profound desires.
- Sometimes, if you listen keenly, you will begin to understand exactly what your path should be.
3. Drink More Water
- Drink some water at least a liter to hydrate your body.
- Water helps with circulation, improves your skin tone, assists with weight loss, and the purification of your body.
- Water is the best drink to have. You must always consult your physician about things that will affect how your body functions, before attempting to do them.
4. Positive Affirmation
- You need positive affirmation. Motivational audios or books are a great source of motivation.
- After you meditate, then, you can listen or read from something from your favorite motivator.
- Positive affirmation is a must in your daily routine, and you have to learn to be your greatest source of inspiration.
- This will help to block all the negative voices, which will tell you that you cannot achieve.
- Feeding your mind with positive food sets the tone for you to improve your knowledge.
- Take some time in the morning to read.
- Most of the knowledge you will acquire in life will come from your experiences and what you teach yourself.
- Next, you engage in some vigorous exercise.
- Go for a long walk or a run.
- Do some stretches or yoga.
- Get physically active.
- By the time you have completed the above activities, you will feel fully rejuvenated, and ready to face the new day.
- You can start with your most challenging task, and then work your way through the others.
- How you end your day can impact how your day starts.
Therefore, aim to end your day on a good note.
- Your body needs time to unwind from the wear and tear of the workday.
- Take some time to relax in the evenings.
- Designate time for your family.
- Never neglect the ones you love in your pursuit of wealth.
- It will be very lonely at the top of the ladder of success if you do not have anyone to share your success with.
6. Plan For Tomorrow
- Make plans for the next day.
- Prioritize your task.
- Make a list of those that are critical to least important.
- Assess your day if you had accomplished your entire task, and if you had not, what prevented you from achieving that task.
- If it is possible, you should exercise in the evenings too.
- Say goodbye to the world of work with whatever relaxation techniques you have and settle in for a healthy prosperous future.
Evening Success Rituals
- While morning rituals are highly encouraged to be incorporated into everyone’s daily routine, the evening rituals are equally as important to get the most out of your day.
- After all, there is no point to start a race full of energy but no idea how to end it.
- Here are the Evening Success Rituals that I highly recommend incorporating into your evening routine:
1. Empowering Evening Questions
- At the beginning of the Evening Success Rituals, the main focus is to reflect your day.
- And the best way to reflect is to ask powerful questions, not just any other questions that beat yourself up.
- I called these powerful questions “Empowering Evening Questions”, designed to help you reflect on your entire day and come up with constructive ideas to shape a better tomorrow.
- So the first thing you should do is to find a quiet place, where you won’t be easily disturbed and distracted for a set amount of time to go deep in your daily reflection.
The questions you ask determine what you focus on.
- That’s the reason why the type of questions you ask yourself is extremely important.
- Ask a lousy question, and you will feel lousy; Ask a good question, and you will feel amazing!
2. Seizing Your Magic Moments
- After you’ve gone through the Empowering Evening Questions exercise, you’ll be in an incredible state.
- But you don’t want to stop right there.
- You should take this opportunity to seize these emotions and feelings by journaling all your successes, accomplishments, and magic moments.
- Otherwise, they’d be forgotten.
- So take out a journal and write down everything that happened on that day.
- List down everything that you had done and all the powerful moments that you want to remember later on.
- Last but not least, CELEBRATE! Celebrate your day to your heart content, you deserve it!
- This is a powerful way to positively reinforce yourself.
- Don’t beat yourself up for things you didn’t do, tasks you procrastinated, the food you shouldn’t eat, etc… Because that’s what most people do, which prompts them to feel awful and guilty about themselves.
To make things worse, they repeat this process every day and they end up in a downward spiral that sets them up for more failures.
- Why bring so much pain in your life when there is so much good that happens every day?
- Why not start recognizing and celebrating all the good that happened that day?
- What gets rewarded, gets repeated.
- When you celebrate your victory often, you’ll invite more amazing things into your life.
- And soon, you’ll be conditioned to notice the Good in every little thing that happens in your life.
- And soon, you’ll develop powerful habits such as gratitude, consistency, tenacity, and self-discipline.
Empowering and Disempowering Rituals
Rituals Of Highly Successful Individuals
5 Rituals To Happiness And Fulfillment
सफलता की रस्मों की मूल बातें (सक्सेस रिचुअल)