100 AMAZING QUOTES OF FAMOUS LEADERS
100 AMAZING QUOTES FROM FAMOUS LEADERS. GREAT 100 QUOTES OF PAUL SWEENEY, RALPH WALDO EMERSON, ROBERT H. SCHULLER, ROBERT T. KIYOSAKI
7 Quotes Of Paul Sweeney
- 1. You know when you’ve read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.
- 2. True success is overcoming the fear of being unsuccessful.
- 3. A wedding anniversary is a celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.
- 4. True success is overcoming the fear of being unsuccessful.
- 5. How can a society that exists on instant mashed potatoes,
packaged cake mixes, frozen dinners, and instant cameras teach patience to its young?
- 6. How often do we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy.
- 7. Self-delusion is pulling in your stomach when you step on the scales.
38 Quotes Of Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 1. A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer.
- 2. Beware when the great God lets loose a thinker on this planet.
- 3. Character is higher than intellect… A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think.
- 4. Children are all foreigners.
- 5. Conversation is an art in which a man has all mankind for his competitors,
for it is that which all are practicing every day while they live.
- 6. Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment.
- 7. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
- 8. Don’t be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
- 9. Don’t waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good.
10. Every hero becomes a bore at last.
- 11. Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense.
- 12. Give all to love; obey thy heart.
- 13. I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.
- 14. I pack my trunk, embrace my friends, embark on the sea, and at last wake up in Naples, and there beside me is the Stern Fact, the Sad Self, unrelenting, identical, that I fled from.
- 15. If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me.
- 16. Insist on yourself; never imitate… Every great man is unique.
- 17. Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
- 18. Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
- 19. Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.
- 20. Nature magically suits a man to his fortunes, by making them the fruit of his character.
21. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
- 22. Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind.
- 23. People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.
- 24. Speak what you think today in words as hard as cannonballs and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradicts everything you said today.
- 25. The ancestor of every action is a thought.
- 26. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
- 27. The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.
- 28. The world belongs to the energetic.
- 29. We do what we must, and call it by the best names.
- 30. Whoever is open, loyal, true; of humane and affable demeanor; honorable himself, and in his judgment of others; faithful to his word as to the law, and faithful alike to God and man. such a man is a true gentleman.
31. Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing.
- 32. He who is in love is wise and is becoming wiser, sees newly every time he looks at the object beloved, drawing from it with his eyes and his mind those virtues which it possesses.
- 33. Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly, and they will show themselves great.
- 34. The best effect of fine persons is felt after we have left their presence.
35. Every artist was first an amateur.
- 36. None of us will ever accomplish anything excellent or commanding except when he listens to this whisper which is heard by him alone.
- 37. A man builds a fine house, and now he has a master, and a life task; he is to furnish, watch, show it, and keep it in repair, the rest of his days.
- 38. The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.
GREAT 100 QUOTES OF PAUL SWEENEY, RALPH WALDO EMERSON, ROBERT H. SCHULLER, ROBERT T. KIYOSAKI
30 Quotes Robert H. Schuler
- 1. Commit yourself to a dream nobody who tries to do something great but fails is a total failure. Why? Because he can always rest assured that he succeeded in life’s most important battle — he defeated the fear of trying.
- 2. Yes, you can be a dreamer and a doer too, if you will remove one word from your vocabulary: impossible.
- 3. You can often measure a person by the size of his dream.
- 4. Build a dream and the dream will build you.
- 5. Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost.
- 6. Commit yourself to a dream. Nobody who tries to do something great but fails is a total failure. Why? Because he can always rest assured that he succeeded in life’s most important battle he defeated the fear of trying.
- 7. If you listen to your fears, you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been.
8. Impossible situations can become possible miracles.
- 9. It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.
- 10. Let your imagination release your imprisoned possibilities.
- 11. Every achiever I have ever met says, “My life turned around when I began to believe in me.
- 12. Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the number of apples in a seed.
- 13. Most people who succeed n the face of seemingly impossible conditions are people who simply don’t know how to quit.
- 14. Life is but a moment, death also is but another.
- 15. Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.
- 16. Again and again, the impossible problem is solved when we see that the problem is only a tough decision waiting to be made.
- 17. What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? 18. The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.
19. Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time.
- 20. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? 21. Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure… it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.
- 22. Goals are not only necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive.
- 23. Inch by inch, it’s a cinch.
- 24. When you can’t solve the problem, manage it.
- 25. Never bring the problem-solving stage into the decision-making stage. Otherwise, you surrender yourself to the problem rather than the solution.
- 26. Problems are not stopped signs, they are guidelines.
- 27. Doomed are the hotheads! Unhappy are they who lose their cool and are too proud to say, ”I’m sorry.”
- 28. Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.
- 29. Possibility is overcoming while you’re undergoing.
- 30. Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost.
11 Quotes OF Robert T. Kiyosaki
- 1. Failure defeats losers, failure inspires winners.
- 2. Your most expensive advice is the free advice you receive from your financially struggling friends and relatives.
- 3. Average investors are on the outside trying to look into the inside of the company or property they are investing in.
- 4. It’s the investor who is risky, not the investment.
- 5. The idea of working all your life, saving, and putting money into a retirement account is a very slow plan.
- 6. If you don’t first handle fear and desire, and you get rich, you’ll be a high pay slave.
- 7. To gain more abundance a person needs more skills and needs to be more creative and cooperative.
- 8. The unique ability to take decisive action while maintaining focus on the ultimate mission is what defines a true leader.
- 9. Instead of labeling and discriminating against one or the other, we need to learn to blend our gifts and complement our geniuses.
- 10. By asking the question “How can I afford it?” your brain is put to work.
- 11. One of the main reasons people are not rich is that they worry too much about things that might never happen.
GREAT 100 QUOTES OF PAUL SWEENEY, RALPH WALDO EMERSON, ROBERT H. SCHULLER, ROBERT T. KIYOSAKI
More Famous Quotes
- 1. The secret of success is to do common things uncommonly well. – John Davidson Rockefeller, Sr
- 2. I do not think there is any other quality so essential to the success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature. – John Davidson Rockefeller, Sr.
- 3. To be a leader, you must stand for something, or fall for anything. – Anthony Pagano
- 4. The fastest way to pass your own expectation is to add passion to your labor. – Mike Litman
- 5. If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success. – John Davidson Rockefeller, Sr.
6. Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it. – John Davidson Rockefeller, Sr.
- 7. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
- 8. Accept the past for what it was. Acknowledge the present for what it is. Anticipate the future for what it can become. – Tracy L. McNair
- 9. I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity. – John Davidson Rockefeller, Sr.
- 10. Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough. – T.S. Eliot
- 11. To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe. – Anatole France
- 12. To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will. – Sugar Ray Robinson
- 13. If we are to achieve results never before accomplished, we must expect to employ methods never before attempted. – Francis Bacon
- 14. Trust in yourself. Your perceptions are often far more accurate than you are willing to believe. – Claudia Black