STAY POSITIVE. Hello, Good day to all of you. Work to do as a daily routine, First of all, Use Mask, Clean Hand with soap, and water regularly, maintain Social distance, Stay Positive, and Stay at Home.
To do list:
1. Spend Time with Jesus-Psalms 27:8
- My heart hath said to thee: My face hath sought thee: thy face, O Lord, will I still seek. Psalms 27:8
2. Let Him Prioritize My Day-Matthew 6:33
- Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice,
- Matthew 6:33
3. Pray Instead of Worrying- Philippians 4:4
- Rejoice in the Lord always; again, I say, rejoice.
- Philippians 4:4
4. Be Honest about My Sins-James 4:10
- Be humbled in the sight of the Lord,
- and he will exalt you. James 4:10
5. Think of Others-Philippians 2:3-4
- Let nothing be done through contention,
- neither by vain glory: but in humility,
- let each esteem others better than themselves: Philippians 2:3
- Each one not considering the things that are his own, but those that are other men’s. Philippians 2:4
6. Wait Patiently for God to ACT-Psalms 27:14
- Expect the Lord, do manfully, and let thy heart take courage, and wait for thou for the Lord. Psalms 27:14
7. Be Willing to do the hard stuff- Matthew 16:24
- Then Jesus said to his disciples: If any man will come after me,
- let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Matthew 16:24
8. Read God’s Word-Psalms 119:9-16
- By what doth a young man correct his way? by observing thy words. Psalms 119:9
- With my whole heart have I sought after thee:
- let me not stray from thy commandments. Psalms 119:10
- Thy words have I hidden in my heart, that I may not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11
- Blessed art thou, O Lord: teach me thy justifications. Psalms 119:12
- With my lips, I have pronounced all the judgments of thy mouth. Psalms 119:13
- I have been delighted in the way of thy testimonies, as in all riches. Psalms 119:14
- I will meditate on thy commandments: and I will consider thy ways. Psalms 119:15
- And I will think of thy justifications: I will not forget thy words. Psalms 119:16
9. Do What it Says-James 1:22
- But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. James 1:22
10. Let Christ Lead Me-Matthew 11:29
- Jesus said: Take up my yoke upon you,
- and learn of me, because I am meek,
- and humble of heart:
- you shall find rest to your souls. Matthew 11:29
- Change your mental attitude, and the world around you will change accordingly,
- And your world will become whatever you choose to make of it.
- You may reach great heights of success, or you may settle for a miserable life that is devoid of hope.
You have to choose
- When you choose a positive demeanor, you set in motion an unstoppable force,
- that will allow you to have a fulfilling career,
- the love of your family and friends, good physical, and mental health, and all the other true wealth of life.
- To change your world, you have to change it from the inside out.
You must start with yourself.
- When you choose the co that positively puts your life,
- you will change your life for the better,
- and you will also positively impact the people you come into contact with.
Everything is Not Lock-Down
- Sunrise is not locked down, Love is not locked down.
- Family time is not locked down, Kindness is not locked down.
- Creativity is not locked down, Learning is not locked down.
- The conversation is not locked down, Imagining is not locked down.
- Reading is not locked down, Relationship is not locked down.
- Praying is not locked down, Meditation is not locked down.
- Hope is not locked down, Cherish what you have..!
- I have lifted my eyes to the mountains, from whence help shall come to me. Psalms 121:1
- My help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Psalms 121:2
- May he not suffer thy foot to be moved:
- neither let him slumber that keepeth thee. Psalms 121:3
- Behold he shall neither slumber nor sleep, that keepeth Israel. Psalms 121:4
- The Lord is thy keeper, the Lord is thy protection upon thy right hand. Psalms 121:5
- The sun shall not burn thee by day: nor the moon by night. Psalms 121:6
- The Lord keepeth thee from all evil: may the Lord keep thy soul. Psalms 121:7
- May the Lord keep thy going in and thy going out; from henceforth now and forever. Psalms 121:8
52 Positive and Healthy Habits For an Amazing Life