The Secret Behind the Power of Goliath and Jezebel
The Secret Behind the Power of Goliath and Jezebel. Goliath and Jezebel wrought so much evil during their time. They were no doubt involved with the highest level of occultism of their time. These two individuals could symbolically pass for the devil himself. But just how did they go about wielding their power and subduing their enemies? The Secret Behind the Power of Goliath and Jezebel. Goliath, an occult authority knew how to wield fear upon his opponents through bold oral intimidation and curses.
That was his key to defeating his opponents.
- “Goliath stood and shouted to the ranks of Israel, “Why do you come out and line up for battle?
- Am I not a Philistine, and are you not the servants of Saul?
- Choose a man and have him come down to me – 1 Samuel 17:8
- ‘’Servants of Saul? ‘’ Is that who the Israelites were?
- Of course not.
But Goliath made them believe that.
- He made them forget they were servants of the highest God; talked them into forgetting that God who cannot be seen has helped them defeat bigger giants in the past and made them look at themselves as ordinary servants of Saul.
- And it worked. For as long as the Israelites saw themselves as too small to confront him, he was in charge.
- The devil will do everything he can to make you think that you are a nobody; that you can’t do anything; that you are just a small broom that will just get broken.
- He will try to make you forget about God and what He has done for you in the past.
- He will inspire people who will tell you, ‘’sister help yourself. That problem has killed so, so and so person.
- That spiritualist can help you.’’ Or “brother, that woman (your wife) is evil, She cannot bear you a child, leave that prayer thing and be wise.’’
- Or “hey bro, you’re going down.
Do you really think that by praying you can make any changes?
- Please face reality. Prayer simply makes you feel good, it doesn’t change anything.” But these are all lies.
- Goliath went on to intimidate the children of Israel.
The Bible continues:
- And the Philistine said, I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together. When Saul and all Israel HEARD THOSE WORDS of the Philistine, they were dismayed and greatly afraid – 1 Samuel 17:10-11
- Wow! He talked them into fear of his power. That way, he defeated them even before any strike.
- And all the men of Israel, when they saw the man, fled from him and were sore afraid. – 1 Samuel 17:10-11
- The giant is not always as strong as he is claiming to be.
- His claims are only meant to make you submit that he is strong.
- Once you do, you’ve lost.
- The greatest power of your enemy is your fear of what he can do!
IDENTIFY YOUR GOLIATH
- Your Goliath are those voices shouting to you that you are doomed, that you will fail, that you won’t succeed, that you will die in that illness, etc.
- Anything that is trying to show you how small you are is your Goliath.
- When you notice some symptoms in your body and may be diagnosed (let’s say) of arthritis, how do you react?
- Your mind will whisper to you at least a hundred reasons why you should be scared and start running to and fro.
- People will tell you how many persons have died through that disease.
- Many things will also happen to convince you, it’s a terrible, killer disease.
- However, all those voices are intended by the devil to get you afraid. Once you become afraid, you’ve submitted, you’ve given up.
- You’ll subsequently remain the slave of the disease, which will now make your body a playground.
Any message, information or news that tries to increase your fear is your Goliath that must be killed with everything you’ve got.
- No sickness or disease is too strong that you cannot be healed.
- That many people have prayed for you here and there without you getting healed, does not mean you will no longer be healed.
- That an expert has confirmed your case impossible does not mean you will go down by it.
- That it has killed this and that person does not mean it will kill you.
- That was what Goliath did to the Israelites.
- He told them how powerful he was and how many people he’s killed and how little they can do.
- Through that the Israelites became afraid.
- He became their master.
- Dr. Uma Ukpai said, “we do not measure our enemies by the size of their guns, but the size of their gods.” Locate your Goliaths today and confront them. Those inner voices of fear and defeat, rise and shout at them to keep quiet. Tell them that you are going forward and that nothing will stop you.
THEY HAD TO MAKE THEM AFRAID IF THEY MUST CAPTURE THEM.
- The enemies of God’s people always know that without making them afraid, they cannot capture them.
- “Then they called out in Hebrew to the people of Jerusalem who were on the wall, to terrify them and make them afraid to capture the city.” – 2 Chronicles 32:18
- Just look at that! They can only capture them if they have made them afraid. Wow!
What does that tell you?
- Your enemy will first and foremost do things to make you afraid.
- It is when you now have some of those fears that he finally captures you in that very area you got afraid of.
- We too can equally bring any problem or storm down to our feet if we learn to boldly talk them to fear, confrontation-ally, authoritatively, and violently.
- For instance, the moment you start telling that sickness in your body,
“you are a stranger”
- “You are not permitted to stay in my body”
- “My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit”
- “Just as Jesus cursed the fig tree and it withered from the roots, I curse you to wither out of my body”
- The moment you begin to speak authoritatively in this manner every day, irrespective of the pain, sooner than you expect, that sickness will leave.
- It might seem to persist for some time, but it will soon get afraid of your threats and take off.
HOW DO PEOPLE RESPOND TO THREATS FROM SUPERPOWERS?
- You see, the same way people get “fear-full” when they are threatened by some high-power fellows is the way your problems get fearful when you threaten them with your words.
- Do you know why?
- Because you are the master of your life.
- Also notice that those who threaten others don’t close their mouths to do it.
- They speak. They say things that put fear on their targets’ minds.
- That is the way problems, diseases, and storms of life respond, too.
- When God says he will put fear and terror on your enemies, it means that as you open your mouth every day and continually speak threatening scriptures against those problems and mountains that confront you, fear will eventually come on them and soon, they’ll take off.
- God will not put your enemies to fear if you don’t speak scriptural threatening words against them.
- Jezebel was another evil figure in the Bible. She was a witch who mastered the art of using fear to overrun her enemies.
- Once this fear is in them she automatically subdues them to her will.
- She once used that trick on Elijah, and Elijah, though a mighty man of God nearly got drowned until he waited on the LORD.
- It dawned on him that he was actually greater than what he was running from. With that anger, he went back to Jezebel and cursed her. And she died. (1 king 19, 21:20-24).
- It seems to me that fear is something we have to regularly guard against.
- No matter our depth in God, the spiritual Jezebels and Goliaths never give up.
- They will create events and circumstances intended to kindle fear in us and subsequently chase us out of God’s plans for our lives.
- Just like Elijah did, when we seem to be overwhelmed with fear, worry, and depression, waiting on the LORD in fasting and prayer will revive our spirits and give us the boldness to confront whatever it is we are afraid of.
Always remember that you are greater than whatever you are faced with. The burden is always equal to the horse’s strength. Just like Elijah, receive strength from God and speak to your fears and threats.