To Drink Mangosteen Juice
This is the information of Mangosteen Juice, with 22 reasons why everyone should be drinking mangosteen juice.
22 Reasons To Drink Mangosteen Juice:-
- Prevents hardening of the arteries
- Protects the heart muscle
- Anti-Parkinson, Anti-Alzheimer, and other forms of Dementia
- Prevents and arrest fungus
- Prevents bacterial infections
- Viral fighters and prevention of infections
- Prevents gum disease
- Lowers fevers
- Eye care prevents glaucoma and cataracts
- Pansystemic a synergistic effect on the whole body
- Energy boosters Anti-fatigue
- Weight Loss (wooo, I’ll drink to this!)
- Lowers blood fat (what the heck, I didn’t know there is fat in our blood!)
- Anti-tumor benefits
- Cancer: Mangosteen helps in the prevention of cancer with its powerful anti-oxidants.
- Lowers blood pressure
- Numerous references to “Immunostimulants”
- Blood sugar lowering
- It tastes good
- Product:- Organic Natural Mangosteen Juice; 500 Ml;
- 10-20 ml of Ginger juice taken two times a day can be a source of good health for you and your family.
- Anti –Bacterial:- Helps as Anti-Bacterial
- Reduce Weight:- Supports Weight Loss; Promotes Good Health
- Good For Skin:- Regular consumption of Mangosteen juice keeps your skin healthy.
- Benefits:- Slow down ageing and support healthy skin, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial,
- anti-allergic, antioxidant, support weight loss, provide menstrual health in women.
What is Mangosteen?
- I thought to myself, holy smokes!
- Who in the world would buy that?
- I have never heard of it or have the slightest idea what it looks like.
- Upon further research, the mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) is a tropical evergreen tree,
- Believed to have originated in the Sunda Islands and the Moluccas.
- The tree grows from 7 to 25 meters tall. The edible fruit is deep reddish-purple when ripe.
- In Asia, the mangosteen fruit is known as the “Queen of Fruits,” while the durian (Durio spp.) is known as the “King of Fruits.”
- It is closely related to other edible tropical fruits such as button mangosteen and lemon drop mangosteen.
The outer shell of the fruit is rather hard, typically 4-6 cm in diameter.
- Cutting through the shell, one finds a white, fleshy fruit 3-5 cm in diameter.
- Depending on the size and ripeness, there may or may not be pitted in the segments of the fruit.
- The number of fruit pods is directly related to the number of petals on the bottom of the shell.
- I bought the $30 bottle from my coworker and chucked down the mangosteen juice.
- On average mangosteen has 5 fruits (round up figure).
- I have eaten a lot of exotic fruits in my life, including the King Of Fruits durian, but I have never seen or tasted this Queen of Fruits.
- I do feel more energetic for the rest of day, and I will have to let you know in the near future if it will help me lose some weight!
About this item
- Supports Healthy Skin
- Helps as Anti-Bacterial
- Helps as Anti-Allergic
- Supports Weight Loss
- Provides Menstrual Health in Women