12 BEST BIBLE VERSES ABOUT CHARACTER
TOC Table of Content
1) 12 BEST BIBLE VERSES ABOUT CHARACTER
4) (3) God does not ask you for the room or corner of your house that he will live there, Hebrews 13:1-3
14) (10) Exodus 20:12- Are you awake to protect your only land, because no matter how long you live,
12 BEST BIBLE VERSES ABOUT CHARACTER. Special priceless thoughts on the subject of character. What God wants from us is to adopt God’s commandments in our lives and build up our character better, and we can do this:-
(1) God does not like the color of the human face and our attractive stature, 1 Samuel 16:7
- God does not like the color of the human face and our attractive stature,
- God wants us to be character and God wants our hearts beautiful. 1 Samuel 16:7 HHBD
- But the Lord said to Samuel, Look neither at his appearance nor at the height of his dealings, for I have found him unworthy;
- For the sight of the Lord is not like that of a man; Man sees the outside, but the eyes of the Lord are on the mind.
(2) God does not see the type, size of our work,
- rather God wants our work done with quality or not. Ecclesiastes 9:10 HHBD
- God does not see the type, size of our work, rather God wants our work done with quality or not. Ecclesiastes 9:10 HHBD
- Whatever work you get, do it to the fullest of your strength, because in Hell where you are about to go, there is no work, no trick, no knowledge, and no intellect.
(3) God does not ask you for the room or corner of your house that he will live there, Hebrews 13:1-3
- God does not ask you for the room or corner of your house that he will live there,
- God wants you to welcome homeless people to your home in the same way as God would have done. Hebrews 13:1-3
- Let the love of brotherhood prevail. Don’t forget to hospitalize, for by this some people have unknowingly honored the angels.
- Take care of the prisoners as if you are also imprisoned with them, and take care of those who are treated badly, thinking that we also have a body. Matthew 7
- Therefore whatever you want men to do to you, you also do the same to them; For this is the law and the teaching of the prophets.
(4) A friend loves at all times and becomes a brother in the day of adversity. Proverbs 17:17
- It doesn’t matter how many friends you have, but how many you have served faithfully as a friend, definitely makes a big difference. Proverbs 17:17
- A friend loves at all times and becomes a brother in the day of adversity.
(5) “Love your neighbor as yourself.”—Matthew 22:39. Matthew 5:43-45
- God does not want to know from you about your neighbor or society, but He tells you to take care of your neighbor as you expect for yourself. You have heard that it was said; To love your neighbor and hate your enemy.
- But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for your persecutors. So that you will be the children of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rise on both the good and the bad, and pours rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous.
- “Love your neighbor as yourself.”—Matthew 22:39.
(6) God does not want to know from you that how expensive a car you drive, Matthew 6:19-21
- God does not want to know from you that how expensive a car you drive, God says, have you ever helped the needy with your car or vehicle? Matthew 6:19-21
- Do not collect for yourselves riches on earth; Where moth and moss spoil, and where thieves break in and steal.
- But store up for yourselves riches in heaven, where neither moth nor moth destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal. Because where your wealth is there your mind will also be there.
- Let each of you look not only to his interests but also to the interests of others. Philippians 2:4
(7) Do not fall into any kind of temptation and earn money by immoral activities. James 1:9-18
- God does not want to know about your income from you, God wants to know that you should be true to your principles,
- do not fall into any kind of temptation, and earn money by immoral activities. James 1:9-18
- A brother in ordinary circumstances should be proud that God has given him the wealth of the Spirit.
- And the rich brother should be proud that God has given him humility.
- Because it has to fall like a flower blooming on the grass.
- The sun rises with scorching sun and dries up the plants.
- Their flower leaves fall and the beauty ends.
- Similarly, the rich person also ends up with his run.
God does not test. James 1:12-15
- Blessed is the person who perseveres in temptation because after passing the test he will wear the crown of victory that God has promised to give to those who love him.
- In times of trial, no one should say, “God is testing me,” because bad things have nothing to do with God.
- He doesn’t test anyone.
- Everyone is tempted by the illusion of his evil desires.
- Then when that desire becomes pregnant,
The sin becomes full and it gives birth to death. James 1:16-18
- So my dear brothers, do not be deceived.
- Every perfect gift and perfect gift comes from above.
- And they are brought down by the Supreme Father who gave birth to the heavenly light.
- It never changes from the shadow created by the movement of the stars.
- He chose us to be His children through the message of truth.
- So that we may be the first fruits of his harvest among all beings.
(8) It doesn’t matter how many expensive,
- beautiful clothes you have in your wardrobe, it does matter, so much so that you have helped so many people who were living without clothes.
- “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and fed? Or looked thirsty and gave water?
- When did we see you as a foreigner and put you in our house? Or seen naked and dressed?
When did we see you sick or in prison and you Did you come to see me?’
- Then the king will answer them, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did to one of my youngest brothers, you did it to me.’
- “Then he will say to those on the left, ‘Go away from me, you damned, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for Satan and his angels.
- For I was hungry, and you did not give me food; I was thirsty, and you did not give me water;
- I was a foreigner, and you did not allow me to stay in your house, And I was naked, and you didn’t dress me; I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t take care of me.’
- “Then they will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a foreigner, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not serve you?’
- Then he will answer them, ‘Truly I tell you that in these little ones, he will answer them, ‘Truly I tell you what you did not do to one of these little ones, he didn’t even do it to me.’
- And they will suffer eternal punishment, but the righteous will enter into eternal life.”
(9) It doesn’t matter how careful you are towards health or accustomed to a new food,
- but it does matter how many hungry people get food because of you. Matthew 25:34
- The king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, O blessed people of my father, and possess the kingdom which has been prepared for you from the beginning of the world.
- For I was hungry, and you gave me food; I was thirsty, and you made me drink water; I was a foreigner, and you made me stay in your house; I was naked, and you clothed me; I was sick, and you took care of me,
- And I was in prison, and you came to visit me.
(10) Exodus 20:12- Are you awake to protect your only land, because no matter how long you live,
- no matter how well you live, if your life does not become the reason for the progress of the country and the world, then everything is in vain.
“Honor your mother and your father.
- Do this so that you may live a long life in the earth that the Lord your God is giving you.”
(11) God will never tell you why you keep delaying in getting salvation,
- God willing you must be saved and become the heirs of heaven, God wants to save us from the fire of hell. 2 Peter 3:8-9 HHBD
- Beloved, let this one thing not be hidden from you, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.
- The Lord does not delay his promise, as many people understand the delay; But is patient about you, and does not want anyone to perish; Rather, everyone should get an opportunity to repent.
(12) God will never say and will never ask whether you will serve me or not,
- and will convey the voice of God to the people, because God knows everything, even every thought that arises in our thoughts.
- David’s song of praise for the music director. Psalm 139:1-24
- Lord, you have tested me.
- You know everything about me.
- You know when I sit and when I stand.
- And You know my mind even when you are far away.
- You know, O Lord, where I go and when I lie down.
- And You know everything that I do.
- O, Lord. You know before the words came out of my mouth that what I want to say.
You are a shadow around me, O Lord.
- Before and behind me, you keep your hands gently on me.
- I marvel at the things you know.
- Which is very difficult for me to understand.
- Wherever I go, your spirit is created there.
- O Lord, I cannot escape from you.
- O Lord, if I go to the heavens, you are there.
- If I go to the land of death, you are there too.
- O Lord, if I go to the east where the sun rises
You are there too.
- Your right-hand reaches there too. and takes me by the hand.
- I may try to hide from you, O Lord, and say,
- “Day has turned into the night”
- Then surely the darkness will cover me.”
- But even darkness is not darkness to you, Lord.
- To you, the night is as bright as the day.
- O Lord, you made my whole body.
- You knew everything about me when I was still in my mother’s womb.
- Thank you, O Lord, for all the wonderful things you do,
- And I know that everything you do is amazing.
You know everything about me.
- You saw my bones when I was hiding in my mother’s womb when my body was taking shape.
- O Lord, you saw my body grow in my mother’s womb.
- All these things are written in your book.
- Every day you looked at me.
- Not a single day left you.
- Oh my God, how important are your thoughts to me?
- Your knowledge is incomparable.
- If I could count all that you know, they would be more than the sand on the earth.
- But even if I can count them, I will be with you.
O God, destroy the wicked one.
- Keep those killers away from me.
- Those bad people say bad things to you, they blaspheme your name.
- I hate them, O Lord
- Those who hate you I hate those who turn away from you.
- I hate them!
- Your enemies are my enemies too.
- Look upon me, O Lord, and know my heart.
- Test me and know my intention.
- Look at me and see that my thoughts are not evil.
- You lead me on a path that lasts forever.