Book Review of ’21 Foolish Things People Do’
Praise the Lord, This is a Book Review of ’21 Foolish Things People Do’: By Paul Enenche MD-Any man who reigns in life does so by the power of wisdom. And if we are going to reign as kings, we will do so by the power of wisdom. A lot of people go through several painful experiences in life because of the forces of ignorance and foolishness at work in their lives. Hosea 4:6 says, “My people are destroyed, (not because the devil is too strong, but…) for lack of knowledge” (paraphrase, mine).
- Many people are where they are today not because of how powerful the devil is, but because of the power of their ignorance and foolishness.
- This book exposes twenty-one foolish things that people do: the very things that constitute failure; the very things at the base or foundation of every faulty life.
- When anyone escapes these things, they escape failure and frustration in life.
- If you have the dream of a successful life on earth, I implore you, not only to carefully read through this book but to study its deep truths and apply them in your everyday life.
- Beloved, before you drop this book, I intend to address the most important issue both in time and eternity.
- It is the matter of the soul. It is a matter of life. And also It is a matter of life after death. Please note the following:
A: LIFE IS TERMINAL.
- And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: – Hebrews 9:27
- Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Ecclesiastes 12:7
B: DEATH IS NOT THE END OF LIFE.
- Beyond death, life continues either in heaven with God or in hell with satan.
- And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. Daniel 12:2
- The wicked shall be turned into hell and all the nations that forget God. Psalm 9:17
- And there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, nor maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life. Revelation 21:27
C: HOW YOU LIVE ON EARTH DETERMINES WHERE YOU WILL END IN ETERNITY.
- Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
- Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
- For God shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil. Ecclesiastes 12:13-14
So then every one of us shall give an account of himself to God. Romans 14:12
D: WHO YOU LIVE FOR DETERMINES WHO YOU LIVE WITH IN ETERNITY.
- Neither is their salvation in any other: for there is none another name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. – Acts 4:12
- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. – John 14:6
- Beloved, in order not to end in a regrettable eternity in everlasting flames and torment, you must answer the following questions with all sincerity and accuracy:
Who are you living for?
- Who controls your life?
- And Who directs your actions and lifestyle?
- Is it, the world or Christ?
- For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. – Philippians 1:21
Book Review of ’21 Foolish Things People Do’: By Paul Enenche MD
What are the controlling desires of your life?
- What do you desire above every other thing in life?
- And What drives you?
- Is it God, worldly pleasure or self?
- One thing has I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple. – Psalm 27:4
What is your public testimony?
- Do you represent Christ to your world?
- Are you living an exemplary Christian life to the world around you? Who do they think you are?
- And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch.
- And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught many people.
- The disciples were called Christians first in Antioch. – Acts 11:26 … be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. – 1 Timothy 4:12
Does God know you as His Own?
- Is He proud of you as His child?
- Can you say that He is pleased with the way you are living your life?
- Nevertheless, the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let everyone that nameth the name of Christ departs from iniquity. – 2 Timothy 2:19 And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? – Job 1:8
What are you looking forward to in eternity?
- Are you sure that a pleasant welcome awaits you?
- If you had died before this time, where do you think you deserve to be, considering your action, lifestyle and life’s priorities?
- For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
- I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, And I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. – 2Timothy 4:6-8
Beloved, are your answers in the affirmative to all of the above questions?
If not, it means you either need to surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ by accepting His sacrificial death on Calvary for you or you need to re-dedicate your life to Jesus Christ.
IF SO, PRAY THIS PRAYER WITH ME:
- Lord Jesus, I come before You today to surrender my life completely to You.
- I have lived a self-centred life that is far separated from God.
- I have had priorities that are not eternity-centred.
- And I have always lived in rebellion, disobedience and sin up till now.
- Lord, I am sorry for the way that I have lived and I ask for Your forgiveness and mercy.
- Lord, please cleanse my sins by Your Blood and take Your place of leadership and ruler-ship in my life.
Fill my heart Lord with the right desires and priorities.
- Deliver me from the vanity and fantasies of this world.
- Give me the grace to say no to sin and compromise.
- Give me the grace to live in righteousness and represent You well to my world.
- Help me escape the tragedy of eternity in hell.
Help me Lord to make Heaven at the end of my journey on earth.
- And Help me Lord to live both in the consciousness of Your Presence and eternity.
- Continuously reveal to me everything that would make me unworthy of Heaven.
- Thank You Lord for hearing and answering me in Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen.
- If you prayed this prayer, please do the following:
1. Send us, your name, phone number and contact address by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +234 803 3200 320.
2. Become serious with God by identifying with a righteousness and eternity conscious church.
3. Study your Bible daily to receive the Word from God.
- 4. Speak to God daily in prayer and let Him know your feelings and challenges.
- 5. Disconnect from every wrong association. Don’t follow them to hell if they won’t follow you to Heaven.
- 6. Speak to others about God. Share your testimony of transformed life. Be instrumental in assisting someone to escape hell.
7. Repent promptly.
- Do not sleep over unconfessed sins. Apply the Blood over your soul for cleansing continuously.
IF YOU ARE A SERVANT OF ALMIGHTY GOD? THEN YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK.
Book Review; 21 Foolish Things People Do: By Paul Enenche MD
- (1) Existence Independent Of God
- (2) Living Without A Future Plan
- (3) Hatred For Progress
- (4) Living Above Counsel
- (5) Uncontrolled Passion
- (6) Entering Into Transactions Without Full Understanding
- (7) Intolerance Of Correction
- (8) Lack Of Value For Wisdom And Knowledge
- (9) A Life Without Focus
- (10) Speaking Without Thinking
- (11) A Life Of No Integrity
- (12) Living In Strife
- (13) Repeating Mistakes
- (14) A Life Of Laziness
- (15) A Life Of Noise Without Effect
- (16) Forgetting Your Root
- (17) A Life Of Ingratitude
- (18) Reliance On Natural Wisdom
- (19) Spending Without Discretion
- (20 Money By Ungodly Means
- (21) Hearing Without Action
Book Review of ’21 Foolish Things People Do’: By Paul Enenche MD
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Dr Pastor Paul Enenche is a trained Medical Doctor, called of God into full-time ministry, with a heavy Apostolic and Prophetic mantle for the restoration of human lives and dignities.
- His ministrations are characterized by deep undiluted insights from the Word of God, accurate Word of Knowledge and the demonstration of the power of God in Supernatural healings, miracles, signs and wonders.
- His ministry is geared towards causing our generation to:
1. Experience God’s Person and Presence in our lives,
2. Realize our true purpose for existence,
3. Comprehend our full potential in life,
4. Discover God’s life-changing and life-lifting principles,
5. Connect with God’s power to overcome the negative forces of life and above all, to
6. End our journey with God in eternity in Heaven and to escape the torments of hell.
ABOUT THE Dr Pastor Paul Enenche
- He is the Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, with the headquarters situated beside the Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1, Abuja— the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.
- They currently run five services every Sunday and two over-flooded services every Wednesday evening, among other services. His passion is to see that the earth is filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.
- As a result, his ministry is involved in the aggressive spread of the Gospel via every possible media the Commission’s Television Station— Dunamis TV, their 24/7 Web-TV and Web-Radio broadcast, campus revival meetings, crusades and aggressive church plantings.
He is married to Dr Becky, a beautiful, intelligent, submissive, supportive and hardworking Medical Doctor, also called of God into full-time ministry.
- And together, they have four blessed children.
- Live eternity-ready.
- The Lord bless you.
- THE END
IF YOU HAVE BEEN INSPIRED AND BLESSED BY THIS BOOK WE WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Connect with Dr Paul and his ministry via:
OTHER TITLES BY Dr PAUL ENENCHE
- 1. Career and workplace wisdom
- 2. Go in this thy might
- 3. 30 secrets to the top
- 4. Who are you?
- 5. Thou art my battle axe
- 6. 15 kingdom strategies for survival
- 7. 21 uncommon keys to financial overflow
- 8. 10 principal secrets of principal people
- 9. Be wise and rise
- 10. 22 laws f life (volume 1)
- 11. 22 laws of life (volume 2)
- 12. Reason for living
- 13. Making foolproof of your, ministry
- 21 Foolish Things People Do
You can purchase a copy of any of the above titles at your favourite online store.
Visit http://www.dunamisgospel.org for more details.