The Law of Prosperity
The Law of Prosperity –Jn. 2 “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” Is. 4 8: 1 5 ” He shall make his way prosperous.” Zee. 8:12
GOD WILLS THAT WE PROSPER
- “For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew, and I will cause the remnant of this person to possess all these things.”
- Neh. 2:20 “The God of heaven, He will prosper us; therefore we his servants will arise and build:
- ” Gen. 24:56 ” Hinder me not, seeing the Lord hath prospered my way .”
The Law of Prosperity: For building success into your life in all areas
- Gen. 39:2 “And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man.
- And his master saw that the Lord was with him
- and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.
- Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him:
- and he made him overseer over his house, all that he had he put into his hand.”
“Above all things I wish that you prosper.”
- This is God’s perfect will for you.
- It is no honor to Jesus for you to be a failure.
- “He shall make his way prosperous.”
- God has made your way prosperous.
- The enemy has detoured you.
- Get back on the road to prosperity.
“The seed shall be prosperous: the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase.”
- This is God’s plan. This probably is a millennial verse; however, you can apply it to yourself now.
- Determine to move in the law of prosperity.
- This is God’s law.
- The enemy’s law is failure and poverty.
- Which one are you going to walk in? It is up to you.
- “Hinder me not, seeing the Lord has prospered me.”
- This is the shout through the ages.
The Law of Prosperity
God is a Father that loves to see his children prosper.
- God sees Himself again and again in us as we prosper.
- The Devil is seen in us as we fail.
- “The Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man.”
- Here is a law.
- Get it into your heart.
- You will be prosperous when God is with you.
Jesus said, “If any man serves me, he will honor my Father.”
- God delights in honoring you.
- When you walk in Christ, God walks through you and prospers you.
- If God is with you, you will prosper.
- If you are not prosperous, get yourself to a Spiritual mirror and see wherein you are missing God.
God cannot fail.
- Jesus was victorious and prosperous because God was with Him.
- Prosperity doesn’t necessarily mean you have a large bank account.
- You can be prosperous in many areas.
- However, you should be prosperous financially.
- Jesus had his own treasurer and was in a constant habit of giving to the poor.
- He was not classified as one poverty-stricken.
- You should at least move into this realm.
GOD PROSPERS US BY SENDING HIS ANGEL BEFORE US
- Gen. 24:40 “… The Lord will send his angel with thee, and prosper thy way; ”
GOD PROSPERS US WHEN WE KEEP HIS WORD
- Deut. 29:9 “Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that you do.”
- Josh. 1:7 “Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.”
- 1 Chr. 22:11 “Now, my son, the Lord be with thee; and prosper thou, and build the house of the Lord thy God, as he hath said of thee.
- Only the Lord give thee wisdom and understanding, and give thee charge concerning Israel, that thou mayest keep the law of the Lord thy God.
- Then shall thou prosper, if thou takest heed to fulfill the statutes and judgments which the Lord charged Moses.”
1 Chr. 24:20 ” Why transgress ye the commandments of the Lord, that ye cannot prosper?
- Because ye have forsaken the Lord, he hath also forsaken you.”
- Ps. 1:2-3 “But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and his law doth he meditates day and night.
- And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,
- that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.”
- Is. 55:11 “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void,
- but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I send it.”
- Jn. 15:7 “If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.”
- Acts 20:32 “… I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which can build you up, and give you an inheritance.”
As we keep His words and do them, we prosper.
- James 1:22 “Be ye doers of the word and not hearers only.”
- Here is the law of the Spirit. God is in His Word.
- When you do what the Word says, you are moving in God.
This has to prosper.
- When you abide in His Word, you will “ask what you will; and it shall be done.”
- Jn. 15:7. It is an impossibility for one to abide in God and His Word, and fail.
- Now make up your mind.
- Are you going to abide in His Word part way and enjoy the partial blessing, or are you going to go all the way and see your way prosper?
- “Only the Lord give thee wisdom and understanding to keep the law of God.”
Keeping the Word of God is like following a set of blueprints.
- If the architect knew what he was doing, and you follow them exactly as drawn, then you cannot fail.
- God knows what He is doing.
- If you are a failure, check where you misread the blueprints.
- “In His law doth he meditate day and night whatever he doeth shall prosper.”
God declares boldly, “Meditate on My Word and you will be like a tree planted by the waters.
- Your leaf will not wither and fade away.
- Whatever you do will be prosperous.”
Why is this?
- God’s Word causes you to become God-possessed.
- “If a man loves me, he will keep My Words and My Father will love him and we will come to him and make our abode with him.”
- Jn. 14:23. Let us have more people completely God possessed by His Word.
GOD PROSPERS US AS WE SEEK THE LORD
- 2 Chr. 26:5 “… As long as he sought the Lord, God made him prosper.”
- Job. 9:4 “… Who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?”
- Pr. 2:4-5 “If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasure; then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord,
- and find the knowledge of God.”
- Ps. 107:9 “He satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.”
The Law of Prosperity
Set your heart to seek God. God will make you prosper.
- If your life is not producing for God, then seek Him.
- Seek Him by prayer and fasting.
- Seek Him day and night.
- I promise you that you will find Him, and you will never be the same.
Set your heart like a flint to know God. You shall prosper.
- The more you seek, the more you find.
- When you find God, you find a God that is prosperous.
- You begin to flow with prosperity because you have found a prosperous God.
- Everything about God is prosperous.
- So it is only natural for you to be prosperous if you find more of Him.
“He satisfied the longing soul.
- He fills the hungry soul with goodness.”
- And He satisfies those who long for more of Him.
- He fills those who are hungry for God.
- You cannot fill something that is already full.
- If you are filled with the world you cannot be filled with God.
- Get off of the worldly “jag”.
- Get hungry for God.
- Let nothing but Jesus satisfy your hungry soul.