The Story and Example From Bible About Healing
The Story and Example From Bible About Healing Verses. Please strengthen my mind, heart, and body, and heal me today. May the Holy Spirit guide me in peace and comfort today. Amen. A Woman with a Disabling Spirit “One day Jesus was teaching, and Pharisees and teachers of the law were sitting there.
Praying Scripture back to God is a wonderful way to focus on his promises and provision.
- You can pray these Bible Verses out-loud over your life, sickness, and your loved ones.
- Help me to be faithful and to see the good and blessings that surround me.
- They had come from every village of Galilee and from Judea and Jerusalem.
- And the power of the Lord was with Jesus to heal the sick.
- When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.”
- The Pharisees and the teachers of the law began thinking to themselves,
- “Who is this fellow who speaks blasphemy?
- And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath.
- When Jesus saw her, he called her forward and said to her,
- “Woman, you are set free from your infirmity.”
- Then he put his hands on her, and immediately she straightened up and praised God.” Luke 13:11-13
There in front of him was a man suffering from abnormal swelling of his body.
- Jesus asked the Pharisees and experts in the law, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath or not?”
- And they had nothing to say.” Luke 14:1-6
- And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.” Acts 4:30-31
- Bible Verses About Healing “Aeneas,” Peter said to him, “Jesus Christ heals you.
- Get up and roll up your mat.” Immediately Aeneas got up.” Acts 9:33-34
And behold a leper came and adored him,
- saying: Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. Matthew 8:2
- And Jesus stretching forth his hand, touched him,
- saying: I will, be thou made clean. And forthwith his leprosy was cleansed. Matthew 8:3
- Jesus saith to him: See thou tell no man: but go, shew thyself to the priest,
- and offer the gift which Moses commanded for a testimony unto them.
When he had entered into Capharnaum,
- there came to him a centurion, beseeching him, Matthew 8:5
- And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy,
- and is grievously tormented. Matthew 8:6
- The Lord Jesus saith to him: I will come and heal him. Matthew 8:7
- And the centurion making answer,
said: Lord, I am not worthy that thou should enter under my roof: Matthew 8:8
- Come, and he cometh, and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. Matthew 8:9
- And Jesus hearing this, marveled; and said to them that followed him:
- Amen I say to you, I have not found so great faith in Israel. Matthew 8:10
I say to you that many shall come from the east and the west,
- and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven: Matthew 8:11
- there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 8:12
- Jesus said to the centurion: Go, and as thou hast believed, so be it done to thee.
- And the servant was healed at the same hour. Matthew 8:13
When Jesus was come into Peter’s house,
- he saw his wife’s mother lying,
- and sick of a fever: Matthew 8:14
- He touched her hand, and the fever left her, and she arose and ministered to them. Matthew 8:15
- and he cast out the spirits with his word:
and all that were sick he healed: Matthew 8:16
- saying: He took our infirmities, and bore our diseases. Matthew 8:17
AND entering into a boat, he passed over the water and came into his own city.
- Matthew 9:1
- And behold they brought to him one sick of the palsy lying in a bed.
- And Jesus, seeing their faith, said to the man sick of the palsy:
- Be of good heart, son, thy sins are forgiven thee. Matthew 9:2
- Matthew 9:3-And behold some of the scribes said within themselves: He blasphemeth.
- And Jesus seeing their thoughts, said: Why do you think evil in your hearts? Matthew 9:4
(then said he to the man sick of palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go into thy house. Matthew 9:6
- And he arose, and went into his house. Matthew 9:7
- And the multitude seeing it, feared, and glorified God that gave such power to men. Matthew 9:8
- he saith to him: Follow me.
- And he rose up and followed him.
- And it came to pass as he was sitting at meat in the house,
- behold many publicans and sinners came, and sat down with Jesus and his disciples. Matthew 9:10
The Pharisees seeing it, said to his disciples: Why doth your master eat with publicans and sinners?
- Matthew 9:11
- And behold there was a man who had a withered hand, and they asked him, saying:
- Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him. Matthew 12:10
- and if the same fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not take hold on it and lift it up? Matthew 12:11