What are the Symptoms of Covid-19? | COVID-19 Symptoms
What are the Symptoms of Covid-19? | COVID-19 Symptoms. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness. We are still learning new things about COVID 19. Here is some information you should know about COVID-19 to help protect your community. Anyone of any age can get the disease. Some people may get sicker than others. People who have COVID 19 can give it to others, even if they do not feel sick.
Some people who have COVID-19 infection have felt only a little sick. Others got very sick. Some symptoms are:
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Loss of taste or smell
- Other less common symptoms include gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Symptoms can range from mild to severe illness, and appear 2–14 days after you are exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Seek medical care immediately if someone has
Emergency Warning Signs of COVID-19
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone
- This list is not all possible symptoms.
- Please call your healthcare provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
Get tested if you feel sick.
- To find a testing place near you, visit COVID-19 Testing. https://www.justdial.com/verticals/Coronavirus-India/Helpline
- Call your health care provider if you have questions or are worried about your symptoms.
Protect yourself and your community
- Reduce your risk of getting sick or spreading COVID-19.
- Get vaccinated. Every Minnesotan age 12 and older can get vaccinated for free.
- Find Vaccine Locations and sign up for an appointment. You may be able to get vaccinated without an appointment at some locations.
- Two doses are needed for the COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna, but only one dose is needed for Johnson & Johnson.
- Once you get your final dose, it takes two weeks for your body to build up protection (fully vaccinated).
If you are not vaccinated (including children):
- Wear a face-covering indoors in businesses, public settings, and when around people from other households, as well as outdoors when you cannot stay at least 6 feet from others.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from people from other households.
Vaccinated or not vaccinated, the department of Health strongly recommends that you:
- Wash your hands often.
- Follow the guidance on staying home (quarantine) if you were exposed to someone who has COVID-19.
- People who are fully vaccinated may not need to quarantine in many situations.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Follow testing recommendations for when you travel, have COVID-19 symptoms, or are exposed to COVID-19.
- Work from home if possible.
- Get the latest COVID-19 information from these websites:
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) https://www.justdial.com/verticals/Coronavirus-India/HelplineResponse https://www.delhi.gov.in/
Central Helpline Number for corona-virus: – +91-11-23978046/ Helpline Numbers of States & Union Territories (UTs)
- S. No / Name of the State and Helpline Nos.
- 1. Andhra Pradesh 0866-2410978
- 2. Arunachal Pradesh 9436055743
- 3. Assam 6913347770
- 4. Bihar 104
- 5. Chhattisgarh 104
- 6. Goa 104
- 7. Gujarat 104
- 8. Haryana 8558893911
- 9. Himachal Pradesh 104
- 10. Jharkhand 104
- 11. Karnataka 104
- 12. Kerala 0471-2552056
- 13. Madhya Pradesh 104
- 14. Maharashtra 020-26127394
- 15. Manipur 3852411668
- 16. Meghalaya 108
- 17. Mizoram 102
- 18. Nagaland 7005539653
- 19. Odisha 9439994859
- 20. Punjab 104
- 21. Rajasthan 0141-2225624
- 22. Sikkim 104
- 23. Tamil Nadu 044-29510500
- 24. Telangana 104
- 25. Tripura 0381-2315879
- 26. Uttarakhand 104
- 27. Uttar Pradesh 18001805145
- 28. West Bengal 1800313444222, 03323412600,
S. No Name of Union Territory (UT) Helpline Nos.
- 1. Andaman and Nicobar Islands 03192-232102
- 2. Chandigarh 9779558282
- 3. Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu 104
- 4. Delhi 011-22307145
- 5. Jammu & Kashmir 01912520982, 0194-2440283
- 6. Ladakh 01982256462
- 7. Lakshadweep 104
- 8. Puducherry 104
- Detail Question and Answers on COVID-19
- AWARENESS: PREVENT CORONA VIRUS IS BETTER THAN CURE
- THE SECOND WAVE IS MORE DEADLIER OF CORONA VIRUS
- कोविड (COVID-19): होम-बेस्ड केयर और स्क्रीनिंग | COVID-19: Home-Based Care And Screening Guide