The Second Key to the Kingdom of Network Marketing is the Willingness to Work the Business
TOC Table of Content
1. The Second Key to the Kingdom of Network Marketing is the Willingness to Work the Business
2. Network Marketing can provide you with complete financial freedom in a few short years and that is simply not possible in any other type of business.
5. Network Marketing on the other hand is a business that can provide you and your family with a real residual income that continues to grow month after month and year after year.
The Second Key to the Kingdom of Network Marketing is the Willingness to Work the Business. Anything that is truly worthwhile in life takes effort. This does not mean that it has to be something tedious or something that you do not enjoy. If you want to enjoy working, the possible result of that work has to be an outcome that gives you enjoyment. The harder you work towards this outcome, the more enjoyable the result will be.
The 7 Keys to the Kingdom of Network Marketing-1. The Right Mindset.
Network Marketing can provide you with complete financial freedom in a few short years and that is simply not possible in any other type of business.
- It doesn’t matter how smart, good-looking, or savvy you are. It doesn’t matter if you are not a superstar salesman.
- What matters when it comes to success in network marketing is that you have a good work ethic and the drive and determination to make it happen.
- People make all kinds of excuses for their past failures in network marketing and more often than not it is simply nothing more than the failure to work the business.
- This goes back to the Magic Button and the expectation that network marketing can provide you with something for nothing.
- A professional will spend years going to school, then they will get an average job with an average income.
- They will spend the next 45 years of their life working up the corporate ladder until eventually, they have enough money to retire.
- In many cases, they never earn enough money to retire and they are left to depend upon social security.
People, in general, have no problem with working at a conventional job.
- They have no problem doing whatever it takes in the corporate world to get that edge and possibly end up in that place where they can retire in a comfortable position.
- There is no guarantee that your job will keep up with the rate of inflation and your planned retirement more often than not does not consider this as a factor.
- Most people make retirement plans based on their current expenses and situation.
- I am not saying that all people do this, but the vast majority of people who are just starting their retirement planning look at it in this way.
What about now?
- People have lost a fortune in the stock market.
- Many people’s retirement income has simply dwindled into nothing.
- What are these people going to do, especially if they are at the age of retirement?
- There is simply not enough time to recoup the money short of a miracle.
- This is a sad example but what is even sadder is that this example is all too true for so many people.
- This is what many people have found out the hard way in recent months.
Network Marketing on the other hand is a business that can provide you and your family with a real residual income that continues to grow month after month and year after year.
- Eventually, this residual income grows to a point where it is possible to not only walk away from your job that you do not enjoy but also gain real financial freedom where retirement is not an issue that you will have to worry about.
- Why is it that people will work hard when it comes to their 9 to 5 job and these same people will not do anything to build their network marketing business that could end up being much more profitable.
- I think that it is because people start with the wrong mindset and if you do not have the right mindset about what network marketing is and the benefits that it can have for you, then why would you work at it?
- Even though the investment of the typical network marketing business is not great, the payoff can be huge, so why wouldn’t you work hard at it.
I know better than anyone what it is like to work hard.
- I also know the frustration that you can have when you work all day at a job and then have to come home and deal with building a business that at first will not be generating near as much money as your job.
- If you work at your network marketing business and by work I mean to tell people about the products and be there to educate them, you can make more money than you ever imagined and the income that you are gaining from your job will be minuscule, meaning you can eventually walk away from it.
Will this happen overnight?
- Could this happen?
Network marketing is not for everyone.
- Some people do not have the work ethic or the mindset and instead of trying to gain these two important traits, they just continue in life, wishing for something better and complaining because things are not going differently for them.
- People are different and not everyone is meant to be a network marketer.
- With that being said, do not judge yourself as not being the network marketing type, especially if all it takes for you are some minor changes.
- If you find yourself reading this report to this point, I take it that you are serious about gaining financial freedom and at the very least, learning more about network marketing to see if it is something that you can fit into your worldview.
- I hope that this will be an easier decision for you to make by the time you finish reading this report.
- Nothing that is in this report is difficult.
- It is all basic knowledge that anyone can put to use.
- Inspiration Intermission
- Napoleon Hill
- 1883-1970. American speaker and motivational writer.
- Do not wait; the time will never be ”just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.
- Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
- There is one quality which one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it.
Comments are closed.