The 7 Keys to the Kingdom of Network Marketing-1. The Right Mindset
Network Marketing has quite possibly created more wealth for the average person than any other type of business. This report will reveal the primary secrets of success the network marketing superstars know that the average person does not. Look, I am not going to sit here and tell you that your upline doesn’t want you to know the secrets of success in network marketing because I guarantee you that is not the case.
Why wouldn’t your upline want you to succeed? After all, your success is equal to your success.
- Sometimes people are successful and they are not sure why it is they are experiencing it so easily.
- This report will explore some of the basic building blocks of a successful network marketing business.
- Those who are successful in network marketing are not smarter than you.
- It is more often than not a sheer coincidence that some people find it easy while others struggle.
- This is not only true in network marketing, it is true in life.
- The differences between someone who makes it and someone who does not are many times not that great.
The vast majority of people who try network marketing fail miserably.
- There is a multitude of reasons why, but this report is not about discussing failure, it is about exploring success, more importantly, what it takes to be successful.
- When I first got involved with network marketing, I was not looking for a network marketing opportunity.
- It was by coincidence that I did.
- I was simply looking for a good liquid vitamin and mineral supplement.
- I came across a multitude of products that were all associated with opportunities.
- I kept searching until I found a product that was reasonably priced.
- This just happened to be network marketing.
- My view of network marketing was negative, to say the least.
- I didn’t look at it as an up-and-up business either.
My perspective of network marketing was shaped by the experiences of myself and others earlier in my life.
- I have to say that I am very thankful my perspective changed because network marketing has opened up a world of possibilities for me.
- The down economy that we are currently experiencing is a gold mine for network marketing and positioning yourself in a good network marketing opportunity now could be the best decision that you have ever made and here is why.
- When the economy goes south, opportunity abounds.
- It is much easier for you to position yourself for growth in a down economy than it is when economic times are good.
The truth is that network marketing thrives in a down economy because people are looking for plan B.
- People are much more willing to work the business when they are worried about their job.
- In a good economy, people just assume that everything is going to be OK and if they get lucky in the opportunity they are affiliated with then so be it, if they didn’t then they would just drop out.
- This is an economy where people are in fear and for good reason.
- I am not a fear-monger but the economy is not sound and the fundamentals that caused the situation we are in are still in place.
- People will not give up as easily in times such as the ones we find ourselves in because there is more at stake.
- People typically fail in network marketing because they get into it with false hopes and expectations.
- Many opportunities are billed as easy, push-button systems that require absolutely no effort, and this my friend just isn’t true.
Success in network marketing takes work.
- There is not a magic button that you can push to generate wealth and for whatever reason, many people think that is exactly what they are getting when they join a network marketing opportunity.
- I call it the Magic Button Syndrome.
- You have made a good decision in downloading this report because I am going to peel the skin away and show you the seven fundamental things that you need to make your network marketing business a success.
- I feel that it is my calling in life to help people gain financial freedom and find the prosperity that I believe they are meant to have.
- I do not believe in accidents and I would bet that if you are reading this right now that you don’t either. Everything in life happens for a reason and I am thrilled that this moment is happening to you right now.
- You know that network marketing is a gold mine and I am about to provide you with the tools that you need to get out there and stake your claim on what is rightfully yours.
- “First we form habits, then they form us. Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you.” Rob Gilbert
The First Key to the Kingdom of Network Marketing is Developing the Right Mindset about this Business and what it can accomplish for you.
- The very first thing you have to realize about network marketing is that it is a business and all of the conventional rules apply.
- If you own a business, you have to do certain things to make that business run.
- Network Marketing is no different.
- It is a business and certain tasks must be done to make sure that it runs efficiently.
- A conventional business requires tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars to get off the ground.
- You have to have a storefront.
- You have to have your utilities.
You have to have your infrastructure and your employees.
- You have to have the equipment that your business needs to operate and most importantly, you have to be there to make sure that all of the aspects of your business are functioning properly and in the right place.
- A network marketing business, on the other hand, costs at the very most a couple of hundred dollars.
- There are no employees, equipment, or storefronts.
- All there is associated with the typical network marketing business is you and the product or service that you have to tell people about.
- Network Marketing is perhaps the most cost-effective way to start building real wealth.
- Why then do people find it so difficult to view network marketing as a business that they have the responsibility to make profitable?
There are a couple of reasons for this.
- The first one is that there is no perceived value in a network marketing business because it didn’t cost an arm and a leg to get started.
- People assume since the investment is so low that there is no obligation to the business itself.
- They feel many times as if they have nothing to lose.
- Besides, their upline told them that this was an easy business.
- All they had to do is sell the product to a couple of people and those people would do the same thing down the line.
- Before they knew it, they would be raking in the cash.
This is why many people believe that network marketing is a scam or they associate it with a pyramid scheme.
- People are more often than not lied to when they get involved in a network marketing opportunity and they end up with false expectations.
- The other reason that people do not work their network marketing business is that they do not want to have to approach their friends and family with a business opportunity and truthfully, who does?
- I know that I don’t want to be a business broker that is constantly pitching a business opportunity to everyone that I know.
Pretty soon all of your friends will start coming around less and your family will start to keep their distance from you.
- This brings me to the next part of the network marketing mindset and that is finding value in the product or service it is that you are selling through the network marketing opportunity that you are involved with.
- We are involved in network marketing to sell products for companies that do not want to pay the millions of dollars in advertising costs that are associated with taking a product nationwide.
- Instead of paying millions of dollars upfront, a company that uses the network marketing business model pays out those millions to its distributors.
- Many network marketing companies focus primarily on the pay plan and these are ones that typically do not have a very good product.
- In this case, I would consider a company like this to be on the verge of a scam.
- Other network marketing companies focus on the products but the payment plan is only set up for the success of those few distributors that are going to go out there and sell thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in product each month.
These are great opportunities if you are a person who can do that, but let’s face it, most of us are not that savvy.
- The whole key to success in network marketing is to have a great product that you believe in and a pay structure that enables you like the average person able to make a real income.
- If you believe in the product or service that you are selling and there are no strings attached, you should find it easy to tell people you know about it because it will positively impact their life.
- If you have a great product, the mentality that you should have is that you are doing people a real disservice by not telling them about it.
- Once you convince someone of the value of the product and they become a customer you can tell them about the opportunity.
- If you begin molding your prospect’s view of the company by sharing the value of the product, you will find it much easier to convince them that it is a good idea to promote the product.
The final part of developing the right mindset success in network marketing is to realize what you can gain by working the business.
- The majority of professions require that you work years before you reach a level of income that you can retire comfortably without much worry and these professions that enable you to do this are few and far between.
- Most people are simply not going to have enough money when they retire and those that do are going to have to pay for it with countless hours of missed opportunities with the ones that they love.
You are not going to get rich overnight in network marketing, but you can become rich.
- The difference is the amount of time that it takes.
- You can work a network marketing business for a few short years and build a business that will enable you to have a residual income large enough to not only walk away from your job but eventually walk away from promoting the business.
- When your organization reaches critical mass and you are in a good company with good products, your organization will continue to grow and multiply whether you are actively building it or not.
This is true financial freedom and yes network marketing can provide you with true financial freedom.
- You need to approach your network marketing business as though you had spent thousands of dollars on getting it up and running.
- You need to realize that your financial future depends upon the success of the business because that is the truth.
- If you are where you want to be financially then you would not be looking into a network marketing opportunity.
- Network marketing can pay off and in many cases, it can dwarf the income that you would be able to earn in a conventional business.
The mindset going into the network marketing opportunity that you are affiliated with is critical.
- The reason this is the first Key to the Kingdom of Network Marketing is that this is the most important foundational element that you are going to use in building a successful network marketing business.
- Everything else must be derived from the mindset that network marketing is a business that can provide you with financial freedom.
- You must have the mindset that the products you are selling have value and with that mindset, you must develop the intention to let as many people know about these products as possible.
- “Keep your mind on the things you want and off the things you don’t want.”Hannah Whitall Smith
Congratulations, you have the right to redistribute this report, providing that no changes are made to it.
- This valuable report can be used as a funded proposal or a giveaway to get people to sign up for your list.
- The purpose of this free report is not to be giving financial, investment, or business advice.
- The author of this report has strived to be as accurate as possible when it comes to the information in this report.
- With that being by your efforts.
- This resource is not about hype.
- The truth is that network marketing is a great option, but it does not apply to everyone.
- You have been given the redistribution rights to this report, you have not been given the right to alter it in any way.
This report if it is given away must remain intact.
- Yes, you may sell this report and keep all of the profit.
- Yes, this report may be given away.
- No, this report may not be altered or manipulated in any way, including If you would like a branded copy of this report, you can contact me at email@example.com
- If you are looking for a Network Marketing Opportunity that is geared towards the success of the average person, you will want to check out the amazing opportunity that exists at GBG.
- This opportunity is revolutionizing the Network Marketing Industry with products that everyone needs and can afford.
- The copyrighted pay plan is easy to understand and anyone can achieve their financial goals thanks to this amazing pay plan.
- There is no limit to the amount of residual income that you can generate in this amazing opportunity.
- You can find out more about the GBG opportunity by visiting StartGBG.com